Tuesday, June 5, 2012

"It's Good To Belong."



I think we can all agree online shopping is the best thing since sweet tea. You get the best deals online and they always have your size! Now, I'm sure most of you know about Rue la la and HauteLook. Don't get me wrong they have great stuff and even better deals, but Country Club Prep is devoted to just preppy brands. Isn't that just perfect?!
Country Club Prep has designers like Kiel James Patrick, Elizabeth McKay, Hardy-lane, and so many more! Best thing about it, the club has reward programs and if you are a member you automatically get put into a raffle!! And when you spend your first $100.00...free shipping FOR LIFE! ... I know this club can't get any better! So why not join? Click here for my referral and get shopping :)


Happy Shopping,
BGE

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of this website before. Thanks for sharing! I'm obsessed!!

    Alaina via PotentialPrep

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you all, thanks for commenting :)