In honor of Mani Monday I thought I would share some of my favorite polishes and the best way to purchase your favorite colors!
Essie Recessionista: a deep plum and maroon
![]() |
| Courtesy |
Essie Off the Shoulder: the perfect hot pink polish
![]() |
| Courtesy |
Essie Bordeaux: a rich red for Fall
| Courtesy |
Essie No More Film: perfect blue for anytime of the year
| Courtesy |
Essie Ballet Slippers: the pale pink the Queen of England wears (seriously, google it!)
![]() |
| Courtesy |
Essie polishes cost around $8.00 a bottle and if you collect polishes like I do you'd be broke paying full price. Lucky, there's a way to get them cheap! Simply log onto ebay.com and search "Essie polish lot." I typically can get a lot of six bottle for about $14.00. That's six bottles for less than the price of two!
Happy shopping,
BGE




No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you all, thanks for commenting :)